S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED is an international business consultancy firm incorporated asprivate limited company.
Lower Cost & higher service quality
- Foreign company registration ( 100 % foreign owned share, Joint Venture, Branch/ Liason/ Virtual office)
- Accounts Audit
- Income Tax
- Company Secretarial
We are all Countries in Asia
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Georgia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR HONG KONG BRANCH OFFICE SETUP
1. Certified true copies of the foreign company’s certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles, or equivalent documents.
2. A list of the directors and secretary and their pertaining details.
3. A list of person or persons residing in Hong Kong authorized to accept service of process and notices on behalf of the foreign company.
4. A certified true copy of the latest financial statement of the foreign company if it is a public company and is required by the law of the place of its incorporation to publish its accounts.
· Around 1-2 weeks.
HONG KONG BRANCH OFFICE SETUP PROCEDURES
· Consult and assess your company structure and collect necessary documents for the formation of Hong Kong branch office
· Sign our Letter of Engagement to make confirmation of proceeding with the Branch office formation
· Prepare the branch office formation documents
· Submit the original signed company documents to the government department and pay all government fees on the client’s behalf
· Monitor the whole process and keep the client update for any news
· Pick up Business Registration from the government department
· Prepare a company chop
· Deliver the documents to the client
ADVANTAGES OF HONG KONG BRANCH OFFICE
1. A branch office is a legally incorporated entity in Hong Kong.
2. An impression of unity with foreign parent company.
DISADVANTAGES OF HONG KONG BRANCH OFFICE
1. The foreign parent company is accountable and responsible for all legal liabilities and debts of the branch office
2. Hong Kong sourced profit generated in the branch office may subject to overseas tax.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR HONG KONG REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE SETUP
1. A certified true copy of the certificate of incorporation or equivalent document of the foreign company
2. A certified true copy of the English or Chinese translation thereof if the original is not in English or Chinese.