- Minimum capital investment of USD 50,000
- To prove genuine investment you are suggested having authorized capital of 50,000/- USD 100 % overseas equity can be owned
- Governmental fees and expenses 1,000 USD in case of minimum authorized capital approx US$ 150,000
- Directors limitation is minimum 2 and maximum 7
Company Formation in Pakistan
- Minimum time 6-10 weeks to set up business
- Tax rate is 20% to 35% net of expenses
- 3 months time is required to complete whole process to incorporate entity
Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan is allowed by government and it’s need to do by process according to government policy.
How overseas investors are doing Business in Pakistan, http://www.secp.gov.pk/
How to contact us directly ?
- Foreign business set up
- Accounting & audit
- Income Tax
- Company Secretarial