Company registration in Malaysia
Foreign investors are welcome to Malaysia to register a new sdn bhd, private limited liability company. As process of company registration in Malaysia, at least two (2) partners are required.
- 100% ownership by foreign partners are allowed (RM 500,000 paid up capital)
- Joint Venture with local partner (RM 350,00 paid up capital)
Time line: To complete company registration process may need 3-7 days
Advantage: If paid up capital is RM 500,000
- Easy to open bank account
- Match with law of company incorporation as SSM policy
- Easy to apply for business visa and work permit
Disadvantage IF paid up capital below than RM 500,000
- Problem to open bank account
- Wok permit and business visa application is not permitted
- Problem to increase paid up capital, later on
What are documents require from investors:
- Passport copy
- Local address
- Appointing company secretary
- Signing papers on some forms
- Clear payment of consultancy fees and government fees
Company Incorporation in Malaysia
Being online system, company incorporation in Malaysia become easier to incorporate within short time. Company Secretary, act to complete legal formalities of the company, Memorandum and Article of Association (MoA, AoA).
Bank account open: Bank account open AFTER company incorporation is logical procedure. BUT those companies paid up capital is lesser than RM 500,00 have to face difficulties to open bank account and being holding social pass, single entry.
Address of the company: Investors have to provide correspondence address of the proposed company. As consideration of saving money and time, investors like to rent Virtual Office at cheap cost.
- Find right expert who can assist to register your company
- Clear payment before starting registration process
- Select address of the proposed company
- Know bank account opening information for the foreigner
- Know information of income tax and annual return submission
Source: S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED and SFM CONSULTING FIRM SDN BHD