Setting up a company in Malaysia
Did you recognize that consistent to the New firms Act 2016, the method of putting in place a company in Malaysia will be done online.
- At RM1,060.60
- Mistreatment only 1
(A) Person name (long gone square measure the times wherever you would like two (B) individuals to line up a private limited company registration Malaysia, Jyeah!!! SSM is Awesome)
Check out our article on: – how to setting up a company in Malaysia
Cost to Setup:-
- The cost concerned is as follows:
- RM50 – Reservation of Name for thirty days
- RM1, 010.60 – Incorporation Fees
What square measure a number of the knowledge that you simply got to give to setup a company in Malaysia?
- Name of planned Company – prepare three names simply just in case your initial alternative is taken;– SSM reserves the correct to reject your name reservation submission, can which is able to need you to create another name reservation – every name reservation will value you RM50 – thus opt for sagely
- Principal endeavor (software package Development, Construction & Renovation, or automobile Rental)
- Information on Identification Card or Passport of Shareholder/Director – min of one person; (yea, only 1 person is spare – You don’t need to borrow your wife, girlfriend, brother, uncle, kinswoman or best friends name to line up a private limited Company)
- Amount of paid capital and
- Percentage of holding of every shareholder
Do you still got to hire a company secretary? Yes, you may still want a corporation secretary for the subsequent reasons:
- SSM needs that you simply should appoint a corporation secretary inside thirty days from the date of incorporation which the position should not be vacant for over thirty days. If you’re late – Late Lodgments Fees are obligatory.
- As presently as your Company is incorporated you may likely got to open your account. you may then want a corporation Secretary to organize the resolutions to it impact.
- You will want a corporation Secretary to lodge you annual returns and different relevant documents to SSM like Company Constitution, Allotment of latest Shares and Appointment of administrators and etc.