If you are planning on starting a new company in a foreign land then it is wise to start with a local limited company, in other words, incorporation or a private limited company. And if you are planning on opening that company in Hong Kong then the procedure to start a private limited company is pretty straight forward and fast too…
Balance sheet, Profit & Loss, Unaudited A/c
Chartered Accountants, FCMA, ACMA are available to serve out clients.
1. New Company registration from Registrar of Joint Stock Companies &
Firms (RJSC), Private, Public, Foreign, Joint Venture, Partnership.
2. Annual Return Submission
3. Director change, retirement, appointment etc.
4. Board Meeting Minutes including AGM, EGM.
5. Company Address change
6. Increase share capital (Paid up & Authorized)
7. Objective clause change including High Court permission.
8. Convert private to public limited company.
9. Any issue of Joint Stock Companies & Firms (RJSC).
10. TIN (Tax Identification Number).
11. Trade License
12. Income Tax return
13. Fire license
14. Certificate from Board of Investment (BOI).
15. Accounts update/ unaudited accounts. **
15. IPO (Initial Public Offer) **
16. Legal Matter (Civil & Criminal)- High Court Division.**
17. Serve Legal Notice, NI Act (Negotiable Instrument) & Etc.
S & F CONSULTING FIRM LIMITED
Mobile: +088 01914444795
Address: Mazar Road, Mirpur-1, Dhaka